Friday, May 26, 2017

Last One...

As I sit here in our quiet room with chairs stacked, drawers empty, boards blank...I can't help but think about this school year. What an awesome year it was! This class was one of a kind - we truly loved each other! There were a lot of tears shed yesterday. As I gave out awards, read kind words about each other, read a poem and said our good byes many of us couldn't help but cry. Like I said- we truly loved each other. We were a family over the last 10 months and it was hard to say good bye. Many kids said, "Mrs. Pilliod your eyes are watering". My response, "Yes of course they are, I am really going to miss each and every one of you."  But it was also filled with happiness and excitement. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful children with me. This class was a blessing and I feel really proud about this school year. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe summer. Please come see me next year! 
Love, Mrs. Pilliod 


No comments:

Post a Comment