Friday, May 8, 2015

An Amazing Teacher Appreciation Week

I just want to say THANK YOU!  This week, Teacher Appreciation Week, has been perfect.  I can't thank each and every one of you enough.  I have felt so appreciated, special and loved!  A big thank you goes out to our room moms, Mrs. Nickel and Mrs Bricker for organizing everything - thank you! Also, thank you to all of the other parents who organized this weeks gifts and events - I know work is done behind the scenes and I truly appreciate it.  I thought I would attach some pictures that I took each day of the goodies I received.  Thanks again and here is to a fabulous last week and a half!



Delicious hot chocolate and cookies!

Theme of the day was Coca-Cola 



The kids all wrote awesome notes to me and made me smile!

Love my new monogram cup with candies and Chic-fil-a gift card!

Ice cream party day!

Goodies for my desk and a gift card that I can use to purchase a Zoo Membership!

Thank you Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment